Have you been stressing out a lot recently? I know you have to study, work, pay your rent (if you do not live with your parents), you have to take care of your relationships, you have to plan for your future, etc. There’s just so much you have to do. With all these on your plate, the next likely thing is stress and anxiety. You’re not alone, sometimes our plates are so full that we even forget when it’s our kid brother’s birthday. If you’re here, it is because you need a solution to this problem. If I’m here, it’s because I know of apps that can help you.
First, a little understanding of what stress and anxiety are can be helpful to us. According to HealthLine, the feeling of being stressed be as a result of an event that makes you feel frustrated or nervous. Anxiety, on the other hand, is a feeling of fear, worry, or unease. It can be a stress reaction, or it can occur in people who are unable to identify significant stressors in their life. Read more about stress and anxiety here.
How do you deal with your stress and anxiety battles? Do you perhaps see a doctor, go for sports, take drugs, get high, or go to sleep? Remind me again please, how much do therapists cost in your country? There’s one thing I believe; if there’s an old problem, then there’s an app for that. In this article, we’ll look at how mobile apps can help you deal with stress and anxiety.
I suffer a lot from anxiety and stress. I have to write articles, manage this blog, get people to read my work, excel with my academics and programming commitments. It’s not easy to deal with all that’s on my plate, and sometimes I feel really stressed out.
Stress and anxiety can be good at times, as they can push you to accomplish some valuable, daily, weekly, or monthly objectives. However, when you start over worrying, overthinking, having too much fear, feeling sick, etc. then you need help. There several serious apps to help you with stress and anxiety. To start dealing with your anxiety today, here are the best apps for you.
Wysa is a friendly and caring chatbot that will soon become your best friend. Wysa is a mobile app that helps fight stress and anxiety with its proven techniques, calming meditation, and mindfulness audios. Wysa gives you a mood tracker, mindfulness coach, anxiety helper, mood-boosting friend, daily spiritual meditation, etc. These will improve your mental health.
Wysa uses four main tools to help you get stress relief and fight depression;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques,
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) techniques,
- Guided sleep meditations for optimal sleep,
- and fun.
Why choose Wysa?
There are a good number of anxiety apps out there, then why should you occupy your phone’s storage with Wysa?
- Wysa is widely used and trusted by over 500,000 people. This app uses an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses Artificial intelligence to engage in a conversation with you. I’ve personally used the service, and it felt like I was talking to a real professional. At the end of the conversation, I was strong enough to write this article.
- You can also consult a skilled psychologist to take you through advanced coaching sessions. The result of these sessions is a complete relief from your troubles and a very healthy mind.
- With Wysa, your identity is kept anonymous, and your conversations are protected by privacy laws. So you can feel free, open up and air out what’s eating you up.
- The free version of the Wysa app is so satisfactory. You can imagine what the paid version has to offer you.
2. Youper: AI Therapy for Anxiety & Depression
You’re reading this article because you want to be able to do away with stress, anxiety, and depression. You also want to feel motivated, confident, and happier. I say you should try a conversation with Youper. On Youper, you’ll have conversations guided by an empathetic Artificial Intelligence (AI). This AI tool uses therapy exercises scientifically proven to improve well-being. It’s like you have a therapist in your pocket.
Why choose Youper?
Here’s why you should choose the Youper app to help you deal with stress and anxiety.
- Youper has free features that will never expire. You can choose to subscribe to a plan to unlock additional premium features.
- Youper features in Forbes, Health.com, this speaks of its ora. Its also proudly been downloaded over 1 million times on the Google Play Store.
- It incorporates scientific strategies from Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and other science-backed approaches.
You really want to start handling stress and anxiety today, talk to youper.
3. Dare: Break free from anxiety
Do you need help with anxiety, worry, panic attacks? DARE will teach you an effective, evidence-based approach to get you back living life to the fullest. The app Dare is based on the best selling book “DARE: The new way to end anxiety and stop panic attacks.”
Why choose Dare:
- On Dare, almost every anxious situation is addressed including driving, flying, studying for exams, health anxiety, intrusive thoughts, public speaking, and many more.
- Dare happens to be the Best Anxiety App of 2020, the Best Anxiety Apps of 2019 Healthline 2019 and also got a Best Mobile App Awards, platinum nominee** – Best Mobile app Awards 2018
- Contains a downloadable collection of audio guides to help you regain your confidence, meditations, and sleep guides to tackle insomnia.
Download Dare today, let’s see if stress and anxiety can dare to stay in your way.
4. Sanvello for Anxiety, Depression & Stress
Sanvello is everything you need to feel better; self-care, coaching, therapy, or a community to share with. Sanvello is to some, the Number 1 app for stress, anxiety, and depression, with over 3.5 million users. Fact is, over 60 percent of Sanvello members demonstrate a 15 percent improvement in their stress, anxiety, and depression levels in less than 30 days.
Why Choose Sanvello?
Besides the fact that the Sanvello app is the Editor’s choice of the Google Playstore, here are more reasons why you should try the app immediately;
- Besides the scientific CBT and ACT techniques, Sanvello makes use of; daily mood tracking, Guided Journeys, coping tools, meditations, and progress assessments. These help you find relief when you need it and make you feel better over time.
- With Sanvello’s community, you can participate anonymously in discussions regarding a diverse range of topics. From stress relief techniques to words of encouragement and gratitude. You’ll never feel alone again.
- Sanvello is free to download and use. The premium version of Sanvello allows for unlimited use of all tools and is available through many major health plans.
- If you’re in the US, the Sanvello app offers special, paid coaching and therapy services.
If Google chose Sanvello, why not you. Download the app here today.
5. Shine: Calm Anxiety & Stress
Shine app doesn’t only help you deal with stress and anxiety, it’s your ultimate solution for mental and emotional health. It’s not just about healing your head, the Shine app is also your lifestyle coach. That’s why it is the 2019 Google Play Award Standout Well-Being App and 2019 Webby Award Winner for Best Lifestyle App.
Why choose to Shine?
You should shine because your healing is a process, which starts with;
- Get the daily support you need for free
- Learn a new self-care strategy every weekday. Listen to the latest episode of the podcast-meets-meditation—to learn new ways to rest, heal, and grow.
- Journal what you’re grateful for and how you’re feeling to receive recommended articles, meditations, and exercises based on your mood.
- Reflect on the Daily Shine with the rest of the community and get support from each other. Answer the day’s Daily Discussion question to see how other like-minded members are taking care of themselves.
Stress and anxiety should not be part of your life. So don’t just read, take action! Start your healing journey today. We have discussed the best apps available to help you deal with stress, anxiety, worry, and panic attacks. Go for one or all of the apps, fight for your happiness and mental health.
Besides apps, how else can you deal with anxiety? I’m open to your thoughts. If you enjoyed this article, please give it a like, share it with your friends on social media. Also subscribe to this blog, for more interesting content. Scroll the bottom of this page to take action.
One more thing, if you’re interested in investing in Africa, you can become a shareholder with only 100frs (less than a dollar). It’s the perfect way to support investments in Africa while making a reasonable profit. Wanna add this journey to your mental health quest, here’s the link. Its a very simple process. Read all you can, before you invest.
Thank you for reading.